At Rowanfield, four core values underpin our decisions, planning and actions
We believe that
- Children who are corageous are most likely to achieve their aspirations
- Children who are curious will question the world around them
- Children who are compassionate can encourage others to be better
- Children who are creative will be able to solve the problems of the future
To enable children to achieve these qualities school staff aspire to
- Nurture children as individuals and help them recognise what they have to offer as members of society
- Motivate and inspire children to achieve
- Develop children’s interests, passions and/or talents
- Create positive and memorable learning experiences.
When we create this, Children will feel
- That they have something to offer that is valued
- Curious & excited about learning
- Confident to ask questions and have a desire to explore
- Inspired to share their learning.
Learning throughout the school will be
- Promote independent learning through the use of play, outdoor adventure, first hand learning, exploration and discovery.